As a marketing director, you’re constantly looking for ways to boost the visibility of your brand. One great way to do this is by incorporating custom drinkware into your promotional strategies. Custom drinkware can be used in a variety of ways, from giveaways at trade shows and events to staff appreciation gifts or customer loyalty rewards. Let’s look at five creative ways to use custom drinkware in your marketing strategy.
1. Corporate Gifts and Employee Appreciation - Showing appreciation for employees is not only a great way to build morale and camaraderie within the office, but it can also lead to more engaged and productive team members. Investing in custom branded coffee mugs or tumblers as an appreciation gift for employees can help spread brand awareness throughout the company as well as show gratitude for their hard work. You could also take it one step further by gifting them with personalized products such as etched wine glasses or printed beer steins.
2. Trade Show Giveaways - If you’re attending a trade show or conference, custom drinkware can be the perfect giveaway item that attendees will actually want! Look for items that are both functional and stylish such as stainless steel tumblers that they can use time and time again, or brightly colored koozies that will keep their drinks insulated while adding some flair to their day-to-day routines. Not only will these items make an impression on those who receive them, but they’ll also provide free advertising every time someone takes a sip from them!
3. Customer Loyalty Rewards - Everyone loves getting rewarded for their loyalty, so why not start up a customer loyalty program where customers earn points each time they purchase something from you? They can then redeem those points for special offers or discounts on select merchandise–like custom printed water bottles or branded coffee mugs! This is sure to build strong relationships with your customers while boosting your brand recognition at the same time.
4. Social Media Contests - Social media contests are always popular because they give users a chance to win something special while simultaneously giving businesses valuable exposure online (not to mention tons of user-generated content!). You could even offer customized products like stemless wine glasses or logoed tumblers as prizes–just make sure you read all the rules regarding contests on each platform before launching yours!
5. Events & Networking Opportunities - Whether it’s a corporate event like an office holiday party or networking opportunity at an industry conference, custom drinkware makes a great addition to any occasion! Show everyone in attendance that you mean business by handing out branded beer steins, logoed koozies, and other unique items that will get people talking about your company in no time!
Leave a comment