The brilliant colors of the Arizona desert at sunset never get old. Granted, we are a little biased 😊 Whether you’re exploring deserts or concrete jungles, Couloir is your reliable companion.
Hand-printed in Arizona, these mugs are as sturdy as a Saguaro (hint: they won’t break!).
Your mugs may chip, but imperfections add character. Enamelware always stays safe to drink from and the handle will stay intact.
Each design has its own story to inspire you on your next adventure, whether it’s getting lost in a new book on a cozy couch or catching an epic sunrise before a day’s climb. These camping mugs make perfect gifts for campers!
This enamel mug can be reused in various ways:
· mug planter for herbs and greens (enamel doesn’t rust!)
· Baking dish for a 'muffin in a mug' or a mug cake with Nutella. Anyone? They are oven safe and easy to handle when making your mini desserts
· Creative candle holder and carrier. No more burned fingers
· Campfire water heater. Just hold it above the flames
· Perfect substitute for a dog’s hiking bowl. Less spillage and just as light as silicone bowls.
How are you using your mug? Snap a pic and tag us on Instagram @Couloir.art
3.5 Inch diameter - stands 3.25 inches tall
Solid white with stainless steel rim
Stovetop/fire and dishwasher safe
Enamelware is not intended for microwave use
Locally made in Arizona, USA
Care Instructions: Washing by hand is recommended. This mug is not microwave-safe.
Couloir has hand-picked cool camping gifts for the whole family!
Bought these mugs for my business and am using them as little succulent planters... they look so incredibly adorable and the quality is very obvious. They are the right balance between sturdy yet lightweight, and chic to boot! Masha was wonderful to work with and helped us pick a design that went well with our logo. We plan on selling these through Forage Arizona, but will definitely be hanging on to a couple for our own little AZ camping trips.