Couloir camp mug Prickly Pear - white with stainless steel rim
If we had to describe the taste of prickly pear fruit, we’d say it’s a cross between bubble gum and watermelon. Weird combo. However weird your day gets, Couloir is your reliable companion.
Hand-printed in Arizona, these mugs are as sturdy as a Saguaro (hint: they won’t break!).
Your mugs may chip, but imperfections add character. Enamelware always stays safe to drink from and the handle will stay intact.
Each design has its own story to inspire you on your next adventure, whether it’s getting lost in a new book on a cozy couch or catching an epic sunrise before a day’s climb. These camping mugs make perfect gifts for campers!
This enamel mug can be reused in various ways:
· mug planter for herbs and greens (enamel doesn’t rust!)
· Baking dish for a 'muffin in a mug' or a mug cake with Nutella. Anyone? They are oven safe and easy to handle when making your mini desserts
· Creative candle holder and carrier. No more burned fingers
· Campfire water heater. Just hold it above the flames
· Perfect substitute for a dog’s hiking bowl. Less spillage and just as light as silicone bowls.
How are you using your mug? Snap a pic and tag us on Instagram @Couloir.art
3.5 Inch diameter - stands 3.25 inches tall
Solid white with stainless steel rim
Stovetop/fire and dishwasher safe
Enamelware is not intended for microwave use
Locally made in Arizona, USA