Custom Artwork Design
At Couloir Art we are driven by the spirit of adventure. We specialize in creating custom artwork, design, and solutions for brands and merchandise collections.
Personal human communication
Couloir team offers always personal human communication by only working with brands that we believe align with our vision for exploration, adventure, and sustainability practices.
Unique to your voice
One thing we can promise: your design is going to be unique to your voice and brand positioning as well as created by our best designers with 10+ years of experience.
The right way to approach the merchandise and promotional solutions is by bringing out the personality traits and distinct features that amplify your story and help to build physical connections with your audience.
We will focus on creating a powerful experience through branded art that is worth sharing and that inspires adventure as well as creates memories.
We bring the process from concept to design, to production under one roof by offering in-house design services and printing. We aim at worldwide sustainable practices by sourcing products with a lower carbon footprint from the manufacturers and countries that provide humane conditions, personal freedoms, and fair trade. We want to blow your customers minds off :) and we believe this can be done in a more responsible and personable way.
Here’s how the process works:
1. We schedule an introductory call where we’ll discuss your company, design needs, and purpose, possible solutions we can explore further.
2. We follow up the call with an email with brand details we’ll need from you (like specific fonts, colors, logos, etc) or we can take care of them on our end if you prefer us to work from scratch.
3. Within two weeks we will get back with essential sketches that we can later revise free of charge.
4. You only pay after you are happy with the outcome and we share the files with you.
5. You can also move further with ordering items from our carefully curated list of merchandise products as we print in-house, hence saving you time by avoiding extra communication otherwise needed between the artists and printing companies.
We work with up-to-date knowledge of the latest tactile design trends as well as full focus on your specific style and needs that resonate with your clients and audience.