It rarely snows in Phoenix but when it does - it is magical. Saguaros and prickly pears get dusted with white icicles and you can play snowball while wearing a t-shirt. (but we think it is really cold and embrace a chance to wear a jacket and beloved boots) cheers to the Holiday spirit from Couloir!
Hand-printed in Arizona, and filled with a natural mix of bees and soy wax these mugs are as sturdy as a Saguaro (hint: they won’t break!).
Grab them by a handle to easily carry them around and enjoy the cozy crackle of the wooden wick while soaking in the Holiday spirit or enjoying some Christmas movies with your family.
Each design has its own story to inspire you on your next adventure, whether it’s getting lost in a new book on a cozy couch or catching an epic sunrise before a day’s climb. These camping mug candles make perfect gifts for campers and for a unique Holiday home-decore touch!
This enamel mug can be reused in various ways:
· mug planter for herbs and greens (enamel doesn’t rust!)
· Baking dish for a 'muffin in a mug' or a mug cake with Nutella. Anyone? They are oven safe and easy to handle when making your mini desserts
· Creative candle holder and carrier. No more burned fingers
· Campfire water heater. Just hold it above the flames
· Perfect substitute for a dog’s hiking bowl. Less spillage and just as light as silicone bowls.
How are you using your mug? Snap a pic and tag us on Instagram @Couloir.art
candle - wooden wick, bland of organic bees and soy wax
3.5 Inch diameter - stands 3.25 inches tall
Solid white with stainless steel rim / pink with black rim / baby-blue with black rim
Stovetop/fire and dishwasher safe (if reused)
Enamelware is not intended for microwave use
Locally made in Arizona, USA